Are you ready to get a handle on your company's healthcare costs?
medASTUTE helps small businesses improve their quality of care while controlling costs by leveraging decades of industry experience to educate owners, management, and employees about the U.S. healthcare system, reveal available resources, and most of all empower them to think and act like CONSUMERS, not PATIENTS.
After all, U.S. healthcare is a business.
• You pay a premium to an insurance carrier in exchange for certain health benefits for your employees.
• Your employees pay a deductible or copay in exchange for specific drugs, procedures, or treatments.
That’s a business.
Unfortunately, U.S. healthcare is a multi-trillion-dollar business that delivers:
• High cost, poor health outcomes.
• Endless complexity, low health literacy.
• Skyrocketing premiums and out-of-pocket expenses.
• Unnecessary medical debt and stress for many working Americans and their families.
The lesson here: the price you pay to the American healthcare system far exceeds the value you're getting in return. While this should serve as a wake-up call, healthcare (and by extension health insurance) is often overlooked when starting, managing, and growing a small business.
This ends now.
Don’t let healthcare costs affect your bottom-line.
Become a healthcare consumer, not a healthcare patient!
EMBRACE HEALTHCARE CONSUMERISM
It's no different from any other form of consumerism (travel, retail, etc.). Individuals and businesses can (and should) be informed, savvy (ahem, ASTUTE) consumers of healthcare services and play an active role in purchasing and consuming those services.
With our help:
• Get timely and practical education about U.S. healthcare from industry "insiders."
• Learn key terms and concepts to manage out-of-pocket costs and improve health.
• Discover price and quality information to make better care decisions.
• Search for the best providers (quality) at a fair cost (price) for "shoppable" services (choice).
MEDASTUTE OFFERS OUR CLIENTS A CUSTOMIZED APPROACH TO HEALTHCARE CONSUMERISM:
• Free resources (planners, blog, newsletter, etc.)
• Benefits and (if applicable) claims analysis
• Coaching (group and 1-on-1)
• Speaking engagements
You've come to the right place.
With our help, you can save money while reducing administrative stress—and your employees and their families will feel more supported with better care and peace of mind!
Healthcare Payers: Insurance Companies and State Medicaid Agencies
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
- Lao Tzu
WITH THE RIGHT DATA, TECHNOLOGY AND MINDSET, ANALYTICS CAN PLAY AN EFFECTIVE AND CRUCIAL ROLE WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Payer data is chock-full of “actionable” opportunities. Let’s uncover yours with analytics! medASTUTE lives and breathes analytics. It’s our bread-and-butter.
But as much as we enjoy giving our payer clients valuable data insights and tangible ways to operate more effectively and efficiently, there’s no greater feeling than teaching them to fish for those same opportunities—to embrace the virtues of analytics and establish a culture of data-driven, decision-making.
WHEN YOU CHOOSE MEDASTUTE FOR YOUR ANALYTICAL CONSULTING NEEDS, WE DELIVER:
• Analytical (opportunity) assessments using your data that identify areas for operational improvements.
• Risk mitigation during software implementations.
• Independent verification and validation (IV&V) of software implementations.
• Accelerated software adoption post go-live.
Healthcare Providers: Hospitals and Physician Groups
CREDENTIALED PROVIDER EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE!
medASTUTE brings decades of experience to provider organizations nationwide, helping them optimize their operations while they focus on caring for patients.
Our team is well-versed in:
• Clinical documentation
• Healthcare finance
Whether you need help with a single issue or are looking to overhaul entire systems or processes, medASTUTE can help.
AREAS WE CAN IMPACT THROUGH A PROVIDER CONSULTING ENGAGEMENT INCLUDE:
• Revenue integrity
• Throughput and productivity
• Service line analytics
• Supply chain and fixed assets
• Clinical documentation improvement (CDI)